|**CANCELLED** Vet Center Registration and Referral Services|
Event Type: Business & Workforce|
Age Group(s): Adult
Start Time: 10:00 AM
End Time: 2:00 PM
Intake and referral services for Veterans and active duty Service members, including members of the National Guard and Reserve components.Library: Gaithersburg Map
Services provided include:
- Individual and group counseling for Veterans, Service members, and their families
- Family counseling for military related issues
- Bereavement counseling for families who experience an active duty death
- Military sexual trauma counseling and referral
- Outreach and education including PDHRA, community events, etc.
- Substance abuse assessment and referral
- Employment assessment & referral
- VBA benefits explanation and referral
- Screening & referral for medical issues including TBI, depression, etc.
Vet Center services are also provided to family members of Veterans and Service members for military related issues when it is found aid in the readjustment of those that have served.
This includes bereavement counseling for families who experience an active duty death.
For more information:
Location: Group study room 3 (ground floor)