|How to Find Success in Online Dating|
Event Type: Special Event|
Age Group(s): Adult, Seniors
Start Time: 1:00 PM
End Time: 2:30 PM
Dating coach Erika Ettin, founder of A Little Nudge and author of Love at First Site will be sharing her expertise on these topics:Library: Olney Map
- Which online dating profile photos work... and which don't
- How to write a unique and memorable online dating profile (on everything from eHarmony to Tinder)
- Why some messages get responses and some don't
- Tips for how to get to the first date
- First date protocol and etiquette
- Strategies for "traditional" online dating sites vs. dating apps
- Ways to date safely, both online and off
After this class, you’ll know how to stand out from the crowd and line up those dates… it’s one you won’t want to miss. She will also have books available for purchase.
Erika Ettin is the Founder of A Little Nudge, where she helps people navigate the world of online dating, the author of the book "Love at First Site" and she is also the co-host of the popular dating podcast "So, We Met Online.
Registration Ends: 6/14/2018 at 9:00 PM
After this class, you’ll know how to stand out from the crowd and line up those dates… it’s one you won’t want to miss. She will also have books available for purchase.Contact Number: 240-773-9545
Erika Ettin is the Founder of A Little Nudge, helping people find success in online dating and getting them excited about its possibilities. She works with both men and women in any stage of life. A Little Nudge has been featured on NPR, The Washington Post, WUSA9 News, JDate, AskMen online magazine, and more.
Registration is recommended but not required.
Presenter: Erika Ettin
We're sorry. The registration deadline was 6/14/2018 at 9:00 PM.